Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Might As Well Get This Party Started...

I would like to start off by showing some newer outfits that I love! (In no particular order btw!)

First we have 2 new outfits available at .::Bitch Tail::. (blog link) Marketplace (store link)


I love comfy and cozy outfits. They just scream RELAX WILL YA!!! LOL!! I especially LOVE the saying on IDGAF, "This is my pretend to give a fuck sweatshirt." That rocks!!

Next we have 2 outfits released a week or two ago. These are MESH outfits and since I just got to be able to see mesh, I went "mesh happy"!!


I love dresses that can be worn with pants. It gives options and I LOVE options! Priceless* comes in other colors but I'm a purple kinda girl! In any color, it looks great! Tutti Frutti is a fun combination of color...two colors I also love. Both of these outfits also come with panties so if you don't want to wear pants, at least you're covered! :)  And all .::Bitch Tail::. outfits are only $98L!! WOW!! They do sell them in Fat Packs if you want all colors as well!! If you are a group member (and wear your group tag), you can get a 25% discount on them and 15% if not and it adds up into store credit so you can get more awesome outfits!

*20.Five Jeans by 20.Five/Ducknipple  
*Karried Away Ballet Flats by Karried Away.

All items listed above are linked to their respective stores on SL Marketplace.

My Style:
Skin: eStyles (Rome) Makeup Skin 24 Fair Cleavage
Hair: Magika (Nayla) (Brown Pack/Top #5_Bottom #3)




No comments:

Post a Comment