Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Introduction

Hello blog readers! I'm Piper Callisto Sixx. I have been wanting to create a blog showing off some of my favorite outfits and others stuff from Second Life for some time now, just hadn't had the time. I would like to use this space as a way for others in Second Life to see and find good clothes and items. There are so many good stores out there that have stuff for very affordable prices. So if you can't spend your hard earned dollars to buy Lindens or you can, just not many, this is the place to go to find outfits and objects that you can afford!

Also, please check out Fashioncentric's Blog and my post about it for more fabulous fashions at all sorts of prices!!

So I hope you enjoy my show. I created this blog for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment